accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment Overview Doc
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:03:46 GMT
Yes, I omitted the session ID intentionally due to confusion of "what
the heck is that random string". I thought I had mentioned that there is
a uniqueness string on there to identify instances of servers on the
same host and port, but maybe I dropped that out in the end.

Ultimately, it's not really relevant for the assignment discussion,
assignment just cares about a unique instance of a server. I'll see if I
can maybe clarify that.

Thanks for taking the time to read and send back some feedback!