accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: exception thrown during minor compaction
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:35:50 GMT
Thanks Josh for the quick reply!
Yes, my code is in one place, which always insert 1L as value.

LongEncoder encoder = new LongEncoder();
Value countValue = new Value(encoder.encode(1L));
Mutation m = new Mutation(key);
m.put(name, new Text(), countValue);

It works fine until at one point of the ingestion (there are millions of
data).
Looking at the code, I can't think what would cause it insert empty or null
value since it's explicitly hardcoded with 1L
Is there a way to scan that table and find the key with value is empty?
I know that we can scan by key but not by value, so I guess this is not
possible, unless I go thru all of the rows.

Thanks,