accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From dlmar...@comcast.net
Subject Re: VFS Classloader
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 21:16:58 GMT
FWIW, I'm using it. I have used both version 2.0 and a recent version of 2.1-SNAPSHOT. v2.0
worked with some minor annoyances, 2.1-SNAPSHOT is better.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Elser" <josh.elser@gmail.com>
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:05:49 PM
Subject: Re: VFS Classloader

The only definitive issue I'm aware of is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-3470?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14277108#comment-14277108

Bill and I have both dug around trying to figure out how we were getting
cached instances of FileSystem that were closed. The hunch was that VFS
was the cause of this, but I don't think either of us could definitively
prove it.