accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.3
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:43:38 GMT
The Apache Accumulo team is pleased to announce the release of Accumulo 1.6.3.

Apache Accumulo is a sorted, distributed key/value store based on
Google's BigTable design. It is built on top of Apache Hadoop,
ZooKeeper, and Thrift.

This is a bugfix release which further stabilizes the 1.6 release
line. It is primarily targeted towards existing 1.6 users who aren't
ready to upgrade to 1.7.

You can find more information about Accumulo on our site[1], user
mailing list[2], or on IRC[3].

View the release notes[4] or download[5] releases from our website.
You can also find our artifacts in Maven Central[6].

Thanks to all the contributors who make Accumulo possible!

[1]: https://accumulo.apache.org
[2]: user@accumulo.apache.org
[3]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=accumulo
[4]: https://accumulo.apache.org/release_notes/1.6.3.html