accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate "Performance Tests" execution documentation
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 17:48:02 GMT
I just remembered that Keith made a TESTING.md file

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/master/TESTING.md

Maybe that would be a logical place?

I can add some more Javadoc to the PerformanceTest interface covering
how to use it in Java code, but that's probably not a good place to
describe how to invoke it.