accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Xu <leon.guodong...@gmail.com>
Subject Build failure in master brach
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:06:04 GMT
Hi Accumulo devs,

I am checking out the accumulo master branch and try to build it by running:
*mvn package -P assemble -DskipTests*
Just want to give a try so I skip tests to save time.

But I am getting the following error when it is building the *Testing*
Module.

[INFO] BugInstance size is 2
[INFO] Error size is 0
[INFO] Total bugs: 2
[INFO] Exceptional return value of java.io.File.mkdirs() ignored in
org.apache
.accumulo.test.UserCompactionStrategyIT.testPerTableClasspath() [
org.apache.ac
cumulo.test.UserCompactionStrategyIT] At
UserCompactionStrategyIT.java:[line 1
36]
[INFO] Usage of GetResource in
org.apache.accumulo.test.proxy.SimpleProxyBase.
testCompactionStrategy() may be unsafe if class is extended
[org.apache.accumu
lo.test.proxy.SimpleProxyBase] At SimpleProxyBase.java:[line 2251]
[INFO]

Can anyone shed some lights on it?

Leon