accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Xu <leon.guodong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure in master brach
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:18:32 GMT
Thanks Josh. That help skip the findbugs.

I am then running into another issue which failed the build:

*Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check
(check-licenses) on project accumulo-mrit: Too many files with unapproved
license: 1 See RAT report in:
/Users/leoxu/Projects/accumulo/mrit/target/rat.txt*

Taking a look at the RAT report, it shows:

*JavaDocs are generated and so license header is optional
Generated files do not required license headers

1 Unknown Licenses

Unapproved licenses:

  /Users/leoxu/Projects/accumulo/mrit/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

*......*

The file 'dependency-reduced-pom.xml' is auto-generated.

Any idea on this issue?

Thanks
Leon