accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thrift as Public API?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:48:22 GMT
IMO we do not. The thrift interface that we currently have is not easily
consumable (you have to understand a lot about the metadata and cluster
layout), and we don't include it in SemVer. Additional features like
GetMasterStats should be plumbed through to the Java API if we want to
expose them.

Adam