accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Moss <michael.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo Carbon Daemon + Graphite
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:34:50 GMT
Hi, everyone.

I've done a bit of googling and didn't see much, so I'm curious if anyone
has anything to share about implementing a Graphite Carbon Daemon interface
on top of Accumulo, similar to https://github.com/pyr/cyanite for Cassandra.

It seems like everyone that uses Graphite eventually runs into scalability
limitations with Whisper and there is a lot of interest in technologies
like InfluxDB for metrics storage, but I feel like Accumulo has good
ingredients for this use case itself!

Interested in hearing what folks have to say and happy to lead some
development for it as well.

Thanks!

-Mike