accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failure in master brach
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 20:46:51 GMT
The basic pattern is:

1. create/identify a relevant JIRA
2. comment / indicate a willingness to work on the issue (on the
mailing list or in JIRA)
3. discuss possible solutions (if applicable)
4. create a patch
5. do one (or more) of:
    pull request against github/apache/accumulo mirror (with reference
to ACCUMULO-xxxx)
    attach patch (preferably git-formatted patch) to JIRA issue
    create review on https://reviews.apache.org (put link to review in JIRA)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii