accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excessive WARN'ing from FATE ops
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:22:34 GMT
For the second error about namespace renaming... while that's pretty
annoying in RW, I'd be reluctant to drop the verbosity of it under
normal circumstances. Typically, renaming a table is going to be done
interactively, by a person... and there is a restriction that tables
cannot be "renamed" into a new namespace. It's probably pretty
important a user sees an error message about that, so they understand
why their attempt to rename failed. Do you have a better suggestion?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii