accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deprecating Mock Accumulo (was Re: kerberos auth, getDelegationToken)
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:46:20 GMT
The lack of activity in this thread indicates to me a general
disinterest in the subject by anyone willing to do the work to
continue to preserve/fix/stabilize/maintain mock. As such, I think we
should proceed to deprecated it for 1.8, as that seems to be the
general desire by people who have expressed a willingness to do the
work. I've created ACCUMULO-3920 to get it done.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii