accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can no longer run ITs on command line like before
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 04:40:58 GMT
Not sure if this was a typo, or the problem, but you're trying to run
an IT with the surefire plugin, rather than the failsafe plugin. This
is incorrect. Your command should be:

`mvn clean verify -Dtest=skipall -Dit.test=CyclicReplicationIT
-DfailIfNoTests=false`

This will cause the surefire plugin to be a noop (because "skipall"
doesn't match anything), and the failsafe plugin will work as
expected, executing the test in question.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii