accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure accumulo-env.sh with 40GB of memory
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:59:52 GMT
The apache mailing lists do not pass through email attachments.  You could
try posting your config on https://paste.apache.org/.

150K / node for small, independent mutations is very good.

Make sure you have 20-80 splits (total) per node, for the tables you are
ingesting.  You may be limited by the number / threads you have in your
client.

-Eric