accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can no longer run ITs on command line like before
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:05:33 GMT
No typo, and this is exactly what I meant to defeat by saying "the most
correct way to invoke ITs".

We could previously run ITs via surefire without issue and this is now
broken. As I said, I understand this is not "how it should be done", but
I would imagine the strong majority of devs understand "mvn test
-Dtest=MyTest" and not that they suddenly have to do something different.