accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Can no longer run ITs on command line like before
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 03:05:46 GMT
Trying to look into a failing test for Eric, and I see that the
following no longer runs the test:

`mvn clean package -Dtest=CyclicReplicationIT -DfailIfNoTests=false`

Looks like this is because the maven-surefire-plugin configuration
doesn't have the same testSourcesDirectory configuration that failsafe does.

While I understand that it's not "the most correct way to invoke ITs", I
think this is an impediment for devs (especially with all of the other
cruft tied into the verify lifecycle phase).

Is there a reason this doesn't wasn't done?