accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative()V Error when initializing MiniAccumuloCluster
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:44:34 GMT
I had suggested that you rebuild Accumulo, not your project. Unless you
have an "assemble" profile in your project, of course you would see an
error that the profile doesn't exist :). Rebuilding your local project
does not build all of your dependencies.

bq. The root cause of the problem is UnsatisfiedLinkError for
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative().
What hadoop shared library proved the implementation for that? Also, I
though the native libs in hadoop were optional?

Hadoop noticed that the native libraries were available which is why it
tried to invoke them. Looking at 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT code, the line numbers
matched up with what the stacktrace showed.

You said earlier that this was in a "Hadoop job test file". What does
that mean? That's what I was asking previously about how you are running
this. I assumed you meant a mapreduce job or similar, but below it looks
like you're just running the program by hand (or via an IDE). Does your
maven project use the same version of Hadoop that you have installed on
your nodes (1.2.2) -- see `mvn dependency:tree`?