accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff N <mastergeek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative()V Error when initializing MiniAccumuloCluster
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:47:18 GMT
So I actually built accumulo 1.6 against hadoop 1.x and that fixed the
previous issue. New problem though. Can the AccumuloOutputFormat class talk
to the zookeeper that is spawned from a MiniAccumuloCluster?

During the checkOutputSpecs call from AccumuloOutputFormat it throws and
exception saying it cannot connect to the zookeeper (localhost:<port>).

Just to refresh, I'm using Accumulo 1.6 built for Hadoop 1.2.1 with
zookeeper v 3.4.6. The code I'm trying to run involves creating a Hadoop Job
that talks to a MiniAccumuloCluster for IO. All of this code is run out of a
main and compiled/executed with Maven.

Thanks.

-----