accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff N <mastergeek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative()V Error when initializing MiniAccumuloCluster
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:40:59 GMT
Okay so I rebuilt accumulo and not my project and it passed, but it did not
change anything. I still get the exception that the MiniAccumuloCluster
cannot initialize and the log file gives the same exception. You mentioning
a mismatch of hadoop native libraries might be the issue because I've just
recently learned that we're using a custom build of hadoop. I'll keep you
posted as I learn more.

-----