accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ingest speed
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 15:57:28 GMT
I was thinking about deprecating this behavior, and just using the
ServiceLoader to load all shell commands, rather than have a separate
one just for user-provided commands. It'd make the documentation
simpler. Something to keep in mind. Doesn't change the need for docs
on current behavior.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii