accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javadocs in binary "release"
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 15:48:50 GMT
This puts the javadocs in the docs/apidocs folder... but, that's
probably something we should change. It should go in target/apidocs
(the default), because that's where plugins/tools probably expect it,
and we don't bundle it in the docs directory anymore, so there's no
reason to generate them there.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii