accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.3 and 1.6.3
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 23:20:56 GMT
All-

I'm wrapping up triage'ing issues for 1.6.3. Below is the list of
issues I haven't (yet) punted. If anybody wants these fixed in 1.6,
now would be a great time to knock them out. If you want to assign one
(or more) to yourself to work on, please feel free. If you feel it can
be punted to a later version, or its priority should change, or if
there's any other blockers you think should be included in 1.6.3,
please comment and/or edit the relevant ticket.

Blockers:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-2388 (assigned to Keith*)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3755 (assigned to Keith*)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3859 (assigned to Josh,
Patch Available to review)

* not marked "In Progress", and I'm sure Keith wouldn't mind if
somebody else wants to take them on.

Critical (all Unassigned):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-2687
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-2990
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3029
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3169
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3216
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3773
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3855

Major (all Unassigned):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3250
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/ACCUMULO-3865

I'd like to vote on some RCs next week. Thanks!

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii