accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javadocs in binary "release"
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 16:45:02 GMT
"javadoc:javadoc" would probably generate conflicting pages with
"javadoc:aggregate" (links might be different, and javadocs would be
stored in separate target directories... not sure exactly). Shouldn't
be a problem if "javadoc:aggregate" was executed second.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii