accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird table state
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 20:54:12 GMT
The canonical "existence" and "goal state" (online/offline) for a
table is stored in ZooKeeper. You'd have to delete
/accumulo/<instanceId>/tables/<tableId> for the table in ZK.

Out of curiosity, what version did this occur in? Was it a failed FATE
operation to delete the table, or some corruption/manual repair?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii