accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Vikram Srivastava <vikr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: New committer: Vikram
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 03:42:46 GMT
Thanks again for accepting me as a committer for Apache Accumulo.

I've been working as a Software Engineer at Cloudera for last 3 years. I'm
interested in making contributions for administration and client side
operations on Accumulo. Prior to Cloudera, I was working in hedge funds in
Chicago building trading systems. I've got a B.Tech. in EE from IIT Roorkee
(India) and M.S in EE from Stanford.

--
Regards,

Vikram