accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.0-rc3
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 23:15:13 GMT
I am running two test on two 20 node EC2 clusters, CI w/ and w/o agitation.
  For the agitation test I ran into HDFS-8406 which caused Accumulo to
flatline.  I was able to get the test running again with a special method
devised by Eric N.   We found the walog block in a datanode dir and copied
it into HDFS over the walog.  After this the master was able to recover the
lease and continue running (w/ no data loss, ran an intermediate verify).
Unfortunately, this pushed back the completion time for this CI w/
agitation test.   Not sure if the test will complete before the deadline.
I really want to see the results of this test before voting.

My cluster that was running CI w/ agitation has completed 24hr of ingest
and is currently verifying.