accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.0-rc3
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 17:44:00 GMT
Even though I had EC2 agitating my tablet servers for me, the reason the
test failed was a failed recovery due to lease recovery failure.  This is
the same thing Keith saw with his CI test. We did make small changes to the
lease recovery code (dropped Hadoop 1 support), but I don't know why that
would make a difference.

The fact that we're seeing this problem in multiple tests is troubling.

I'm continuing to investigate the issue.

-Eric