accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird table state
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 15:44:25 GMT
No worries, fine to ask here. You're likely running into the ZK ACL we
set to prevent unauthenticated users from removing things from ZK. This
is where the value you set for instance.secret comes in.

In zkCli.sh, before running your command, run the following:

addauth digest accumulo:$instance_secret

where $instance_secret is the value of instance.secret you set in
accumulo-site.xml.

The command should execute successfully (without any warning output).
After, you should be able to delete to your heart's content in ZK.