accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird table state
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 22:21:57 GMT
Any elaboration you can give here? We recently tried to poll the
community about EOL'ing the 1.5 series. Due to lack of response, we
decided to cut a 1.5.3 and consider that line done.

Christopher has been going through tickets triaging and picking
low-hanging fruit back to that branch. Let us know what you're stuck on
and if we can help make a useful release to alleviate some of the pain?