accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Hickey <tallirishll...@gmail.com>
Subject New Committer
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 20:22:06 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm one of the new committers for Accumulo, so I just
wanted to say "hi" and let you know a little bit about myself. I'm Sean
Hickey. I'm a senior at UC Berkeley, but I'm just about to graduate
(tomorrow, actually). I worked on Accumulo for an internship two summers
ago, and it was one of the coolest projects I've worked on. For most of
my internship, I was helping implement the table namespaces feature.
I'll be working for IBM starting in July, so I don't know how much I'll
be able to contribute to Accumulo. I'll try to help out when I can.

Sean