accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.0-rc3
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 19:51:24 GMT
72hr 3node CI verify w/ agitation just succeeded.

org.apache.accumulo.test.continuous.ContinuousVerify$Counts
     REFERENCED=19706560041
     UNREFERENCED=29844289

Repeatedly ran into issues with HoldTime from HDFS (wrote a loop to just
restart the ingester). Some lease recoveries taking a long time in HDFS.
Nothing super impactful.

I believe that wraps up all required testing.