accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOL 1.5
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 02:35:32 GMT
1.5 has already started to suffer in terms of landing every bug-fix
there. I don't think it's intentional (I know I have done it though),
but it's kind of a sign that the devs have already mentally move beyond 1.5.

I think JIRA is a clear sign that users aren't heavily using 1.5 (I
can't think of more than a couple tickets marked as affects 1.5.x), but
it would be nice to explicitly ask user@.

A 1.5.3 to close things out would be nice -- can always be re-opened if
someone wants to scratch that itch.