accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.7.0 rc1
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 21:13:49 GMT
For those who haven't started yet, please use this instead.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1029

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1029/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.7.0/accumulo-1.7.0-bin.tar.gz

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1029/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.7.0/accumulo-1.7.0-src.tar.gz

It's exactly the same as the one I sent out earlier, it just includes
the CHANGES file. I don't see a need to restart the vote for this (since
the only thing that changes is sigs/xsums).