accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Pre-1.7.0-rc
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 05:51:33 GMT
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1027

Most importantly,
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-1027/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.7.0/accumulo-1.7.0-src.tar.gz

To try to keep the ball rolling (since we're rather behind where we
initially claimed to want to be in this release cycle), here's an RC for
1.7.0. We have some known issues still in this repo (ACCUMULO-3772,
ACCUMULO-3774, and ACCUMULO-3775).

I'm about to put up a patch for 3772, and will sync up with Keith tmrw
for 3774 and 3775. Any reviews/debugging would be appreciated.

Those who have some time to spare, it would be great to start looking at
the source-release and run through unit and integration tests. It would
be good to make another compatibility check between 1.6.2 and 1.7.0
(since Keith's last changes in ACCUMULO-3756). You get a big, gold star
if you can actually run randomwalk or continuous ingest against it!

- Josh