accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingest speed
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 15:51:35 GMT
Well, let this serve as a big "please" to write _something_. JIRA is not
a form of documentation for users.

It's a neat feature, but if there's no documentation about it, it's
going to die.

dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> Only what is in the ticket. Not sure there is enough information to fill a chapter.

allows you to use JSR-223 compatible languages for your scripts. You will see javascript and
python as examples in the comments on the JIRA ticket.