accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACCUMULO-3652 Merge
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 19:06:14 GMT
At a glance, this looks good. I'll try to swing back around to the
changes tonight if no one else beats me to it. I'm debugging some
Kerberos-related stuff today, so I'm not going to build an RC until that
happens.

If anyone reviews Bob's changes and is happy with them, feel free to
land them in 1.7.