accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff N <mastergeek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird table state
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 15:18:28 GMT
The main ticket I found was Accumulo-3182 which basically told me if I was
using 1.6.2 when my namenode went down I wouldn't have had to manually scrub
the problem data from all my nodes. We run our master/slaves/zookeeper
through a virtualization layer and this has been the root of some of our
problems. The goal is to move to the 1.6.2, at minimum, distro and do away
with some of the virtualization so that there isn't ever an issue with
communication between nodes. If there is any other information I can provide
I'm happy to help.

-----