accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Revan1988 <andrealeon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingest speed
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 16:02:54 GMT
Every one batchWriter is for only one table (isn't it?).
I need to separate my json record in 3 tables (my record came from an IDS so
i have to divide ALERT, DNS and HTTP record type).
So maybe i can use 3 batchWriter... I'll try!!

And what about FileInputFormat and the AccumuloOutputFormat? I'm sorry but i
don't know it very well... do you have any website, pdf or sample that i can
study about this?

Thank you again!
I want to do a good work because it is the project for my graduation of
MSc... but here in my university no one know so much about accumulo.

-----
Andrea Leoni
Italy
Computer Engineering