accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build error
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:35:16 GMT
The apache-rat-plugin ignores Eclipse dotfiles by default. The problem
is that it only ignores them in module directories. The examples
directory is not a project module. It used to hold an intermediate
"parent pom", but that's no longer the case (since 1.6). Now,
examples/simple inherits directly from the root parent pom.

So, you can just delete those two files. They shouldn't be in your
workspace at all. They must've been left behind when you checked out a
1.5 branch, and then later switched to a 1.6 or newer branch.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii