accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Build error
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:54:50 GMT
Presuming you have committed all of your changes locally, please do a 'git
clean -xdf' to ensure there are not stray unrelated files.

NOTE: this will irrevocably destroy untracked files, even git ignored ones.
make sure any files you want to keep have been moved or committed to the
local git before running it.

More info in the call out on building:
http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html#running-a-build

--