accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject master is now 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:29:22 GMT
In an attempt to continue to push this process along (despite the
precariously high number of outstanding issues -- yes, that was my daily
plug at _please_ be vocal about what the status of outstanding issues
are as we agreed that we'd be done with this ~2 fridays ago), I've
created a 1.7 branch.

State of the branches:

1.5 = 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT
1.6 = 1.6.3-SNAPSHOT
1.7 = 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT
master = 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Merges still don't change: just pull things up through the branches. If
we have new changes that come in which we do not want in 1.7.0, I can
pull a 1.7.0 branch (or something) off to the side and push the "1.7"
branch to 1.7.1-SNAPSHOT. Just keep me in the loop, please!

- Josh