accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:37:37 GMT
If you look in the file that the error message told you about, it will
tell you exactly which files don't have Apache license headers on them
which you can use instead of `git clean` in the future if you like.

RAT == release audit tool. It helps us ensure that all of the files in
Accumulo adhere to the rules required to license it as ASLv2.