accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@stevens.edu>
Subject Re: One instance, multiple Accumulo versions?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:10:34 GMT
Thanks Mike and Dave.  I saw a outstanding "SUCCESSFUL" FATE transaction
and corrected it.  In the end, I decided to setup two separate instances
since once the 1.7 Accumulo touches an instance, it uses "data format 7"
blocks and renders the instance incompatible with 1.6.x.  The two instances
look stable, thought I haven't tried running them both at once.

Side note: if we notice a bug in the Accumulo trunk (not an Accumulo
release), is the JIRA still the right place to go to document / patch it?

Regards, Dylan Hutchison

--
www.cs.stevens.edu/~dhutchis