accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More jenkins results
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:25:38 GMT
Looks fine in Chrome to me (but my Chrome is using my shared NSS
certificate store for my system).

I can't think of anything immediately to configure... just speculating
that it might add utility when needed. At the very least, I would want
more than one person with the ability to turn off / modify the email
to the mailing list, if necessary.

Being able to view the results without configuration permissions would
still be added value on its own, though.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii