accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More jenkins results
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:43:04 GMT
I'm not suggesting to impose external control. I just think it'd be
nice to know that, if the worst were to happen, and the service
started behaving badly while you were on vacation, we'd have some
recourse to control the automated notices to the email lists.

[ If you do get hit by a truck, I *will* call you out on it ;) ]

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii