accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject Re: One instance, multiple Accumulo versions?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 02:02:11 GMT
Dylan,

In the 1.6 README there is a line in the Upgrading section:

    - Note that operations in any state will prevent an upgrade. It is safe
      to delete operations with status SUCCESSFUL. For others, you
should restart
      your 1.5 cluster and allow them to finish.

Looks like this never made it into the 1.7 README.

Examples of outstanding FATE transactions are probably compactions.
You can use the fate admin commands in the shell to investigate.

Mike