accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Establishing a contrib repo for upgrade testing
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:52:28 GMT
Okay, I've now set up a jira component and made myself the default
assignee. I also made tickets for the initial import process and the future
improvements that got brought up on the DISCUSS thread.

I'll take care of everything under the import umbrella. I unassigned myself
from the improvements since I'm not doing them right now and I don't want
to discourage newcomers from picking them up.

--
Sean