accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon North America April 13-17, 2015
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 23:01:55 GMT
>From Rich Bowen:

Dear Apache Accumulo enthusiast,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and we'd
love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP Server,
and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing, keynoting
for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the original Apache Group,
who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp,
project-specific hack events, and evening events where you can deepen your
connection with the larger Apache community. See the full schedule at
http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with us
before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or drop by
#apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!