accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More jenkins results
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:21:02 GMT
So, posts to notifications@ requires an apache.org email addr. I've lost
interest in trying to make it work any further.

Are people interested in getting the notifications to this list
(dev@a.a.o) instead of notifications@? I figure most people probably use
filters of some form to move things around anyways.

LMK, I won't set this up without a general ack from everyone since it
would increase the traffic here dramatically.

Josh Elser wrote:
> Update on this: I had worked with Billie and little bit to try to get
> ezmlm to accept message from my server (as it's not subscribed through
> normal means).
>
> We haven't figured it out yet, but we're both a bit swamped this week.
> Hopefully we'll get it figured out eventually.
>
> Meanwhile, 1.6 ITs were blue last night and we only have 7 test failures
> on master!
>
> (big ty to Christopher and Eric as they helped those numbers)
>
> Josh Elser wrote:
>> Frak.
>>
>> Realized that I need to make sure ezmlm accepts the emails I send from
>> my server...
>>
>> Josh Elser wrote:
>>> Ugh, brain didn't catch up before <enter> was hit.
>>>
>>> Send me a ping if you'd like to have control to configure the Accumulo
>>> jobs and I can add an account for you.
>>>
>>> Christopher, I'll send you an email shortly with your credentials since
>>> you brought up this discussion.

NSS

I would

SSL certs as