accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More jenkins results
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:49:16 GMT
Update on this: I had worked with Billie and little bit to try to get
ezmlm to accept message from my server (as it's not subscribed through
normal means).

We haven't figured it out yet, but we're both a bit swamped this week.
Hopefully we'll get it figured out eventually.

Meanwhile, 1.6 ITs were blue last night and we only have 7 test failures
on master!

(big ty to Christopher and Eric as they helped those numbers)

Josh Elser wrote:
> Frak.
>
> Realized that I need to make sure ezmlm accepts the emails I send from
> my server...
>
> Josh Elser wrote:
>> Ugh, brain didn't catch up before <enter> was hit.
>>
>> Send me a ping if you'd like to have control to configure the Accumulo
>> jobs and I can add an account for you.
>>
>> Christopher, I'll send you an email shortly with your credentials since
>> you brought up this discussion.
>>
>> Josh Elser wrote:
>>> Ok, I figured out how to do jenkins roles so that I can limit things
>>> down to a specific set of jobs.
>>>
>>> I'll change my nightly 1.6 and master branch IT jobs to send to
>>> notifications@ and we can go from there. I won't duplicate normal UT
>>> jobs from apache jenkins.

NSS

time now and